Explore the holiday playground of Cancun on two wheels and let your expert local guide introduce you to the city’s history, highlights and cuisine as you bike around!
Anthropology Museum with the Best Guide
- Total Passengers price per person
Once upon a time there was a territory named Mesoamerica by historians…
Learn about the geographical and time contexts, and cosmology of this Mexican Pre-Columbian cultural area. Enjoying the friendly facilities of the museum, we will continue our visit to the Teotihuacan, Mexica and Maya galleries, three of our most representative civilizations located in Mexico. We will have the opportunity to discover the differences between these cultures. Once we finish our experience my guests will feel the desire to come back for a deeper approach but with the confidence of a better understanding of the Mexican archaeological sites. This experience will contrast with the common guided experiences found onsite or even through the reading of the museum’s info cards or signs.
Meeting point: Starbucks Bosque de Chapultepec
Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11850 Ciudad de México, CDMX
- Admire a beautiful mural painted by Luis Covarrubias
- Learn about Mexican Pre-Columbian era
- Have an experienced guide with you throughout your visit
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to the National Museum of Anthropology
- Transfer to meeting point
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip / gratuities for the guide